Onstage Systems is a full-service production company. From the ground up, we offer design, production management, audio, lighting, video, backline, and staging for some of the biggest recording artists and most eminent events in the US!
If you are only looking for a job, this may not be the place for you. Onstage is a family! We do it all… TOGETHER!
If you're interested in joining the Onstage family, we'd love to hear from you, so please email us at email@example.com
Full-time presence to oversee trucking, facility requirements, and the security of the company resources. Responsible to the General Manager, the Logistics Manager will maintain quality control and inventory management of all fleet and required rentals, consumables, and security resources.
- Logistics coordination for entertainment, festival, touring, special events and corporate functions as well as warehouse operations
- Required to utilize MS Office, GSuite products, and be efficient in email and internet applications for communication and coordination
- Duties involve trucking coordination of equipment as required by current DOT policies and procedures
- Maintain scheduling of vehicles and drivers, ordering vehicles, and general fleet management. Utilize and maintain security and network protocols as it pertains to facilities management with the assistance of the IT coordinator
- Manage the inventory utilizing Flex Rental Solutions, google drive authored spreadsheets and documents, and various trucking protocols and software
- This position will also manage the facility and its functions
- Collaborate with operations departments to coordinate shipping and receiving of goods and rental items
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- Proven accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Professional oral and written skills required
- The ability to enter an ever-changing dynamic environment and implement direction
- The ability to operate well under pressure, be self-motivated and provide a positive work environment, both inside the department and throughout the company as well as proven leadership skills and the ability to foster mentorship
- Familiarization with the Department of Transportation and TXDOT operational procedures and protocols
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, have a valid CDL Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Experience with maintenance logs, equipment repairs, and shipping procedures
- Professional oral communication via telephone and in person
- Ability to view computer monitors for extended periods.
Salary is based on experience and general knowledge in this field. This is a full-time salary position with yearly paid vacation after 1 year and an employer-subsidized insurance option after established probationary period of 90 days.
Do you have what it takes?
The Logistics Manager must appreciate good order, a strong sense of responsibility and a systematic approach to task proficiency.
- The Logistics Manager in an ever-changing environment must be willing to turn chaos into order
- The Logistics Manager will demonstrate timeliness to a fault, have a background in CDL operations and scheduling, security resources and management
- Have their own reliable transportation, a willingness to teach various tasks that relate to efficient logistical and operational procedures, and have the ability to mentor
- A streamlined, proactive management style that embodies the team concept within all areas of responsibility is an asset in this exciting and ever-evolving environment
Other positions available
- Seasonal part-time stagehands
- CDL Truck Driver(s)
- Full Time and Part Time Lighting Shop Tech(s) (1/15/2018)
- Full Time Backline Tech (3/21/2018)
- Labor Coordinator (3/21/2018)
We are always looking for Audio, Lighting, Backline, Staging & LED freelance techs to add to the team